Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mountain way in Ratanakiri Province

.



6 comments

Anonymous said...

Looking toward to viewing more pictures of your trip.

Anonymous said...

DeeDeeDoll, she call her self a school girl genius! and Khmer Cyberkid. Her name is also Kalyan Keo, this makes me confuse. Also, I believe that she is a good student too. In her latest post, she share with us the photos from Ratanakiri province. She travels a lot I think.

Random Blogger said...

yeah post more pics, sis!

Unknown said...

Can you send me a package of Rattanakiri pictures, dear? If you have time.

Anonymous said...

I want to c all photos from ur Camera. :=)

KEO Kalyan said...

sorry to late reply in the comment as i was so busy with my study... sorry! ok, u all can by a cd with full of nice shots from all camera that we've took at ratanakiri. the money we got from selling will not be in our pocket, but as fund to help poor children in the isolated area in Ratanakiri province. For purchasing, pls contact Mr. Sunya, 012903859 thanks!

 

Followers

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Me? I knew nothin' about myself besides living with smiles and be cheerful cuz i dunno how long my life could last!