Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year! :D welcome back DeeDee

.


YaHuuu…….! Welcome back after a long absent from the blogosphere with all of you, especially my precious visitors… I have been being very very busy with mid-terms and quizzes at both universities. Now I can be here to update my blog because I have to share the environment lesson—in slides show cuz the lecturer shared only to me and let me share the rest of the class. Otherwise, I would not have a chance to online te! ha ha ha!!!

Btw, Happy New Year ( ^ , ^ ) to all of you. Let me wish you a prosperous New Year and succeed in your New Year resolution! Cheers! I have 3 more assignment which due soon (next week)! and I haven’t typed yet! (cuz I am the one who cover technical task) :D

Being the class monitor, I am getting more and more well-known, cuz I am admired by the lecturer for being well-perform with the duties of being the leader in class. Oh forget to tell you, my class is known as the best class among the 4th generation (foundation year classes) at EFI. (They say that because they have me as the class leader) ;D hhheheeh.. seems like I’ve fulfill my duties well hery merl tov!

However, at IFL, I am also famous to students at the other classes as well cuz my friends have spread my fame to their friends in other classes of my friendliness, well performed, good at speaking(maybe talkative???), and everything positive! Oh also Barbie too! we are both the perfect partners at IFL! Everyone envies us so much! :D

Ok, seems like it’s gotta end here cuz I don’t think I have more stuffs to share and to praise myself! hahah…. However, it’s true! I am so happy recently, I gain weight(so I look much chubby and cuter now! ( ^ , ^ ) ) and I get a bit taller too!

See ya next post na! Cheers! and smile! keep in touch!

20 comments

sophonrith said...

hi.... welcome back...DeeDee, I think yr major at school was busy...have a good score at there....

Barbie said...

Hee Hee! Pumpkin!!!! Help!!!!! Sophonrith got ma place....... I was a bit late. He was the first one to give ya comment!!!! Next time won't hurt, will it???

Yeah! Welcome back!!! Busy busy as a bee lol.... (^,^)

Anonymous said...

Vicheth: Glad u've become a superior student in both ur universities. What an accomplishment to start ur new year!!! Keep up the good work (without a doubt u will) and take some time to update ur stories for us pong. Peace.

Khmerization said...

I admired you for being academically successful. Please keep your effort and be the future leader of Cambodia. anyway, your blog is great.

Chhaly Samsokrith said...

Hey, DD... you forgot our clan.

Random Blogger said...

m proud of u sis. if u r famous, i am also famous since we have the same name hahahaha...

Cheatey said...

U are famouse everywhere... dun u know that? gosh....lol, good for ya! ;)

Unknown said...

Hi, there! You never drop any news to me at all!? I know you must be so busy with ya 2 specialties at a time. But, actually, me too! I've lost contacts with you these few months.

I'm still ya idea exchanger when you still need mine as before! Best wishes, and be healthy, dear!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaliyan, how are you today? I think I saw you eating Lot Cha and Nom Kan Chaiy yesterday which was a Friday. I am still not sure it was you though because I have never met you in person...am just a regular reader of your blog. Anyways, have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

hi,
I'm looking for young cambodian to interview about Nuon Chea's trial. Those interested can send me an e-mail to jpain@france24.com. Best,
Julien

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year

KEO Kalyan said...

>>Sophonrith: hapi chinese new yr! :) very busy! hahah

>>bie: bie bie, finish IEE assignment yet? :D

Cheth: Happi chinese new yr! miss ya alot na frn! used to get ya Aing Pav nus, now ot mean na khe oy aing pav teat sos, cuz m thom hery! haha...

>>Khmerization: thanks! great? not any more eh! cuz i've left it dead for my shrew business! (with study) :D

>>denith: hey, m so busy men na! :D

>>Ms. K: sist, misssss sist dol hery neak! :D

>>Pooh: yeah, famous everywhere both outstanding for goodness as well as in the black list! hahah

>>Socheat: hi,! sorry, m so busy. but eh, i told u already lah! haha...

>>JOhn: yeah! you were right! that's me! i was eating Ka chhay! haha... good u can recognise me eh! i was so hungry after playing badminton na!

>>Chesda: hapi CNY! hahah

Anonymous said...

Cheth: Hey, DD. It so happens that I hvn't gotten any ang pao either for the last 2 yrs. My family don't really celebrate chinese new year in here :-( That's too bad but i get a lot of money at christmas so that's even :-)

Pagna said...

Hey Dee Dee.. Good job at IFL la !
You will be famous all through out the years but don't ever feel bored with IFL na...
I am telling you I am fed up with IFL now ! :-(
Good luck sis !

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Kalyan, whether you have a valentine or not ;-). Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous at 11.42 am was me, Vicheth. Always forget to put my name down.

Anonymous said...

DoubleD... I didn't say I got problem with that. I will update things for you.

Oh This is from Denith

PS: The AC Essay Writing Competition is coming soon

Anonymous said...

Vicheth: hey, DD. I just gotta say it's been such a long time now that u hvn't updated ur blog. What hv u been up to? Must be super bz, huh?

KEO Kalyan said...

@Cheth: I'm sorry for leaving my blog dead. oh good on yer then! that's even norh! no Aing Pao, but at least u got $$$$ during x'mas norh! cool! hey, u owe me a red pack eh! cuz when we were in highschool, i used to receive from yer lah! oh, ya birthday's passed? Anyway, Happy Birthday to yer cousy! :)

Pagna: oh, don't worry! famous? should be notorious eh! ha ha! m so talkative during class.... everyone fed up with my voice... anyway, succeed in ya final year na! :D

knockoff handbags said...

wating for your blog update.

 

Followers

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Me? I knew nothin' about myself besides living with smiles and be cheerful cuz i dunno how long my life could last!