Thursday, January 18, 2007

.

2006 has gone, 2007 has come!


As I’ve jumped up to blog reading, I’ve found many posts about New Year and the previous year by each blog owners. Now I have an idea that I should share you all about my progress in 2006 and my commitment for 2007 like other bloggers too!

I have a day off today as it is 7th January, a successful day from Pol Pot regime. I always commit to do homework from school during holidays, but whenever I am on holidays, I never do my school works. I love reading other books instead of reading grade 12 books, especially, I hate reading literature stories which are mandatory for me to read as to use it in Khmer composition during exams. I dunno why too! In contrast, I never lazy to read other general knowledge book… Oopps! Seems like out of topic I have to write now! Ok go back to what I’ve achieved in 2006.

Since 2006, initially, I found myself more mature as I don’t like to joke a lot about useless stuffs as I used to be. I’ve become more serious in talking and doing things. If I know I really can’t do something, I don’t promise or say. One more thing, I think I am more useful for the society, and becoming a better citizen. In addition, I’ve discovered myself that I’ve learnt more by seeing the visions around me and analyze each of them. I learn from what I’ve seen. Also, I’ve read many good books full of educational ideas of life. There are such as morals, life advices, way to behave rightly, etc. Especially, I have made many more good and helpful friends via blog and social network, and their existence cheers my life up. I am a happier girl cuz I find my life is not that isolated. I am not alone walking along the road of life toward my goal, there are flowers along the sides of the road to lighten up my way and bring me encouragement, hopes and strength to me to continue my life adventure. Next, talking about education, I knew my general knowledge improves a lot, but my math is not developing at all as I have some problem with my head and brain. Poor me on this field. After that, let me talk about housework. The previous year I’ve improved a lot in cooking. I can cook well (Only some of my favorite food). Plus, I’ve experienced a house-controller life when I am home alone and I have to do every chore. Now let’s move on to my daily life. I found my day is a busy, but joyful one. I love my life. I like to keep myself busy cuz no work is useless. After I finish one task, I am so pleased cuz I’ve fulfilled an obligation of the day and thank it. Well, 2006 was a good year full of experiences and lessons for me. Thanks so much 2006! ( ^ o ^ )

Now for 2007, I determine to run it another better year for me with more hopes and efforts. I commit to make some parts of my dreams come true this year. J

Finally, no one is perfect. Everyone has got his/her own mistakes. So I’d like to apologize for what I’ve done wrong both with intention and without intention to all of you. “I am absolutely so sorry! Sometimes I hurt my friends by my words with my immediate emotions, so please forgive me for every big or small mistake I’ve made. I know it’s my bad habit, but I commit to develop a better one now. I knew it’s all my faults. May our friendship be better as time flows by and last long. Thanks!”

6 comments

Sopha said...

Sweetie, u look cute with that pinky bag... Know what? U've got exactly the same bag as my niece; I bought one for her as a sovenir when I visited Vietnam.

KEO Kalyan said...

really? cool! ehehe... i love that pink bag so much... btw, long time no see! nice sisty sopha!

KEO Kalyan said...

hi all commentors here esp. didi, yeah thanks so much... ok i wont be too hard te, i'll try more...

KEO Kalyan said...

haha didi! now happy? i reply ya comment hery na my-all-time-frn!

Options Trading said...

What a brilliant gal u r!!! u no the importance of your lifetime, u managed to make your day a useful n meaningful day...that's not what the other gals can do te na, let's cheer for it!!! But you've got 2 take some time off n relax for every effords u have made...Let our brains relax n be entertained by the joy n good times v shared with our friends....

Cheap Frontline Plus said...

Thanks for sharing us more… http://trumedcanada.com.com

 

Followers

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Me? I knew nothin' about myself besides living with smiles and be cheerful cuz i dunno how long my life could last!