Sunday, January 07, 2007

Is it really is?

.


Is this life???

“I’ve found the real world around me is all fake! The life of laugh and smile is just fake! But the dream life is real! It’s always like what I think! If I imagine it is what, it does always be!”

As experienced, I found my over 16 year’s time I’ve been through is a waste! I knew nothing! And I just know now that I knew nothing at all besides my fake smiles, and the words from books I’ve read.

I was so stupid, even I’ve been through this fake life experience already. Those are all my faults cuz of too quick to believe others around me! But now I know life is a game which one cheats another and keep continue. Or is this just my life? Or just the others never think of this? My lessons teach me to be a metal-hearted girl now. They take away my confident in believing people.

In addition, I think I was wrong… I’ve done many things wrong! I have no skills of living a life in this beautiful world happily. I was on the way toward my goal to be a successful person but obstacles always keep me stuck in de middle of the road. I can’t fight as I’ve lost faith in myself. I always lose things I love best cuz I am so stupid. My hopes never stay with me long at all. Every thing comes and goes like thunder. Nothing is long and forever. Nothing is stable. Time is not kind to me at all. Time takes my favorite stuffs and people away and gone from me…

Living a life just to lie oneself, just to fulfill the obligations of being a mankind, just a role play in a life game, live with fake smiles, fake laughter, fake cry, and fake thoughts. I don’t fancy a life like this! I don’t want the environment around me to cheat me! Why don’t we live a real life in the real world? It’s so hurt living in a real world but fake life! I’d tried to move myself from the imaginary world cuz afraid it will hurt me, but when I come to the real world, I find it’s even more painful! Why? The people in dream world are all honest. In contrast, the ones in real world, I can’t measure! They are not all honest; their words are different from their hearts! Not loyal at all! Like a song, “This I Promise You”, I found it’s right! Here it is: “The visions around you, bring tears to your eyes, and all that surrounds you, are secrets and lies”. I’ve received some vows, but with these vows, I hurt a lot! Now I have no more space! I don’t have the bottle to keep my sorrow and pains from those vows at all! The owner of the vows is just liar! No more!

There’s an article from Reader’s Digest, “How Love and Care Heal”. Doctors said, “Why do some people get well even though their doctors think they have no chance, while others die who seem to have had every chance to recover? Survival seems to depend on something more than just having the right treatment. Perhaps knowing others care, that you matter to other people, strengthens a deep impulse toward life – a way to live – that is in every one of us.”
“ជីវិតនៃការយំ និង សើច គឺជាជីវិតពោរពេញទៅដោយការបោកប្រាស់ !”

2 comments

KEO Kalyan said...

thanks hollyplanet for ya clear explanation! i'l be back to my old me! a cheerful and competent citizen norh!

Urology Surgery in India said...

Thanks for sharing post – much appreciated and now following you! Looking forward to your Post....

 

Followers

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Me? I knew nothin' about myself besides living with smiles and be cheerful cuz i dunno how long my life could last!