Monday, January 22, 2007

Bad start....

.

After a joyful weekend, things go wrong de next day. What a stressful and upset Monday moring of the week... Everything is error...I can't post images in my blog. Errors on page! Seeing useless documents and files, Viruses....Tension.... Many bad emotions run up to me! Mobitel phone service is also bad these days... I lost much from my account uselessly... Unsuccessful duration! Unexpected news and replies drive me dull... What a GREAT start of the week!

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Bad Start,Best finish...;)

Suy Prasoeur said...

You notice it when you are upset, but you never notice it when you are happy!

KEO Kalyan said...

daravuth: yeah i hope so too!

Prasoeur: of course! wen we're hapi, we've no time to think of the unhapi moment, but wen we r upset, everything goes wrong!

 

Followers

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Me? I knew nothin' about myself besides living with smiles and be cheerful cuz i dunno how long my life could last!