Thursday, September 07, 2006

Kite Flying: A Leisure Activity!

.



Last Saturday evening around 4pm, I went to do some weekend leisure activities at the Public Park near Independent Monument with my highschool classmates.

This is the first time in my life that mum and dad allow me to go out to do some sports with my friends. I did enjoy doing some leisures with my friends. I brought my badminton stuff, all 4 kinds of ( cotton) balls (They belong to my li'l cousin), my jumping rope, but I don't have a kite, never!

When I arrive the park, I could notice hundreds of kites are being hoisting up in the cloudy blue sky. I left all my sport stuff and borrow my friend's kite to fly! I never play a kite since I came to this world, so I don't know how to hoist it. My friend taught me then I begin my own.

It was a great experience! Now I am planning to go there again this saturday... (^o^)

11 comments

Anonymous said...

kite-flying...sounds wonderful. I love to play badminton. :-)

KEO Kalyan said...

yeah! me too! but it was so windy dat day so that i choose to fly the kite :)

Anonymous said...

My house is along the street of Independence Park, Can I joint with you this saturday? You know this saturday from 2:00 till 5:00pm, I and virak will train 30 PUC's students to making and using blog, so after that I maybe joint with you...hahaha!

Vibolka said...

I want to do that sometimes too.

Dara said...

I used to fly khmer kite. Not the one in this picture.
You remind me of my childhood.

Anonymous said...

In my childhood, I can make the kite and it fly, but now I can't... may be I need to spend $4 to buy a kite the one line role.

KEO Kalyan said...

>>chantra: haha.. at 5:00, i'l be back home hery! :P nway, don forget to tell bro. virak to joint toastmaster meeting at PUC this sunday too okay? btw, a big kite costs only $2.50 te!

>>volb-kk@: u can try dat with star eh!

>>dara: yep! not dat one in de pic, i just copied it from google te!

Barbie said...

Hey, I want to have fun by playing kite too. Now all we have to do is to improve our reading, right?

ALl the best to both of us,
Pisey

Anonymous said...

You no where to buy those kites in PP?

KEO Kalyan said...

>>Pisey: sey... at least i've done my best in de last reading practise in class rite??? i got 20/40.. de highest one eh (^o^) how abt u? 16? i think we can get a 5.0 on ielts test na! hope we'l pass with de band ...(i wish not lower than 6.0)

>>vireak: yeah! if u go to de park near independent monument, there are hundreds of kite to buy! they r sold by de sellers who park their bikes along the walkside of de park! go there n u'l c! :D

>>weera: yeah! great u've got siblings.. poor me! i hav none! :(

Anonymous said...

When I go to visit home, my mum always invite monk to celebrate SOT MUN for me. I always sing along the monk and my aunt and uncle said "How come do you know that?"

Nike free run plus Nike free run Sale

 

Followers

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Me? I knew nothin' about myself besides living with smiles and be cheerful cuz i dunno how long my life could last!